Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Cardinal Mania . . .


the cardinals have been flitting
amongst the hemlock trees in the back yard
ever since the big storm on valentine weekend
I enjoyed clicking away
 the cardinals seemed to be posing . . . just for me
I especially liked the male and female photo
and the one of just the female seemed very sweet too
 








update
daily steady snowfall since the above pictures were taken
like 15-20 inches just this week
amazing
top that off with bitter frigid weather 
one would think I should take off for a warmer climate
(precisely what I am doing)
 
 

Joining Eileen for
Saturday's Critters
 
Until next time,
Love, Lynne
~


5 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

they're adorable and welcome bits of color for winter! stay warm!

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

I always love seeing these birds.

Rain said...

Oh Lynne these are absolutely beautiful photos! Stay warm- we are driving from Fla-75 degrees 3 days ago - to Maine -20 tonight!!
Rain

This N That said...

Love the colorful Cardinals..A bright spot in an otherwise dreary day..

Carol said...

Your cardinal pictures are really good! I have no luck photographing
birds!