Pages

Sunday, July 20, 2014

A Bit Of My World . . .

 
 
 
one has to be ready for the days plans to change
I needed to adjust my day because
my mister Irish guy is in his very final project week 
ever read two books at a time
I confess . . . sometimes I do
these two are my current reads
the one on the left has taken precedence though
guess what I am going to be doing
in just a few
lunch with my friend colleen the other day
I found a bit of the Irish tucked in
 with a bunch of books she had for me
sometimes birthdays can last the entire year
my recovered garden table chairs
brought to mind my friends
kerin and mona
they are liking some red and patterns too
which one will I choose
my youngest grandson Jordon
will be sixteen on Monday and driving
(oh my, please be safe sweet boy)
his brother's birthday is on Friday
and he will be twenty
where did the time go
I must do some card delivery
before the reading continues
and here is the little miss adorable great
they all send me pictures
I like the holding and cuddling too
my daughters quip
"here she is watching her morning shows" 
isn't this one a hoot
look at those long eyelashes
hmmmm, wonder what she is dreaming . . .
and how could I resist this one
she is shouting
I am three months old already!
~
life is grand
be kind to one another
see you in a bit
Love, Lynne

15 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

cute teeny tiny one. :) love the 4-leaf clover. :)

babs said...

ooooh...you have the new JoJo Moyes! Good for you. Let me know what you think. Sweet baby O.

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Lynne...she looks like one of those precious dolls they call "reborns". Just adorable! I love babies and my last tiny great grandbaby girl is 3000 miles away and I have never even held her. She just turned one year old. Makes me sad. She will not know me at all. She is my Sandy's granddaughter.
Those are the sweetest pictures. I love to watch them sleep. So sweet!
Love,
Mona

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

p.s. I always have several books going at once. It's a habit. One by my chair, in the bathroom, on the patio (wait..those are magazines!) and by my bed is a library! LOL
I reread books too. A lot!

Anonymous said...

Wish I could wear polka dotted pants and look that good in them. LOL She, well... both of them are beauties, that's for sure!

eileeninmd said...

Oh my, they grow up so fast.. The great granddaughter is just adorable..Sweet baby girl. Enjoy your evening and new week!

Gail said...

I must confess sometimes I have three books going.

Oh, you certainly a cutie in that baby girl.

Have a great day.

Bonnie said...

Lynne, I often have more than one book going at a time..torn between lovers:). I have been hearing good things about "one plus one".

Your great grand daughter is adorable. They change daily don't they? I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Bonnie

Buttons Thoughts said...

# months old and a sixteen year old wow that is a lot of celebrating. I like the middle card the one with the word "Mushy" on it. She is truly adorable. Hug B

Sarah Huizenga said...

I don't do very well reading two books at once. I like to just finish even if I don't like it very much. Kids, they all grow so fast.

This N That said...

Three months already! What a cutie! Enjoy ....she'll be grown up before you know it.

Kerin said...

Hi Lynne,
Looks like you've been busy !
Love the recovered chairs. Red is such a happy color.
Thanks for the link too.... very kind of you :)

I do read two books at once, though not very well.

Hope you are celebrating Jordon's birthday today, and have a piece of cake for me ***smile**.

K.

Rose said...

Oh, how precious!

Every now and then I get started on two books. But very seldom...

A Joyful Cottage said...

She's changed so much, Lynne. So adorable.

Margieb said...

I confess, I only read one at a time. Such a sweet little cutie patootie.